The recording session is FREE* – All you pay for are the CDs ordered. Prices start from less than £3 per CD all inclusive
- The Recording Session is FREE*
- All our Staff carry up to date Enhanced DBS Clearance.
- We only ever use our own kit and staff.
- We record anywhere in mainland UK.
- Schools will profit from CD sales.
- 1 Sound Engineer and/or 1 Music Producer.
- Full day recording on location using our 16 channel mobile recording studio.**
- Talk back between conductor and production desk.
- Play back facility to hear the songs as you record them.
- 5 hours editing and mastering time in our Post Production Studios.
- Artwork design and CD packaging.
How much are the CDs?
- 50 CDs £7.95 each
- 100 CDs £6.50 each
- 200 CDs £5.00 each
- 300 CDs £4.75 each
- 500 CDs £3.70 each
- 1000 CDs £2.25 each
What if you don’t have a CD Player?
All our CDs include access to digital files via a download at no extra cost. The details of this will be included within your CD if that option has been selected. Please contact us for further details.
Price match Policy – We believe the quality of our recordings and pricing is extremely competitive. However, if possible we will match or beat any price for the same solution.
If you don’t require CDs but just require audio files either to sell online or to use on your website then we offer a recording only package. Our Recording package includes everything detailed above under ‘What’s included?’ with the exception of artwork design:
1 Day Recording on location starts from just £300
Files will be supplied as Digital .wav files and MP3.
- Visit our download & information pages for useful templates and guides.
- Free Recording session is available to Primary Schools in the UK and subject to terms and conditions.
What do our customers say?:
The children loved the experience of having a professional recording at the school. You did a fabulous job and the CD sounds amazing.