Contribute to our Blog and be part of one of the most successful blogs and leading discussions about Mobile Recordings in Schools in the UK
Recordings 4 Schools are one of the UK’s leading companies offering mobile recording services to Schools. We are always keen to engage with others interested in this field.
If you would like to submit a guest blog post or article for consideration then please get in touch via our contact page.
Criteria for Guest Post Publication
In order to maintain the high standard of our blog we have certain criteria which must be met in order for a guest post to be published.
- Guest Articles should relate to the music industry, sound recording or education in some way.
- Post length should be a minimum of 350 and ideally not more than 1500 words.
- Any images should be relevant to the post and you must confirm you own the relevant copyright for their publication online.
- Links to external sites are limited to your Author profile and must be relevant.
- All posts are carefully scrutinised by our staff and will be checked for suitability to go onto our blog before publication.
- Any post which contains inappropriate content, imagery or links to sites which we do not deem suitable will be instantly rejected and the user banned from further submission.
Submitting your article
If you are happy that your article will meet the criteria stated above then please submit by email in one of the following formats:
- Microsoft Word Document (.docx)
- Portable Document Format (.pdf)
- Apple Pages Document (.pages)