Recordings 4 Schools Record Audio Books in Primary Schools all over the UK
Recordings 4 Schools was established in 2004 to provide high quality mobile recording services to Schools all over the UK.
- Audio Book Recordings carried out on location at your school
- Fully Qualified Sound Engineers all with DBS Clearance
- CD Artwork included with opportunity for pupils to design the front cover (templates online here)
- Online platform for CD and/or Digital album sales
- Turnkey solution to include everything you need to record, create and sell your School Audio Books
Why Record Audio Books?
Reading is so important – at any age. The majority of our audio book recordings are a result of a class or whole school project designed to focus on reading in the curriculum.
The national curriculum for English aims to ensure that all pupils:
- Read easily, fluently and with good understanding
- Develop the habit of reading widely and often, for both pleasure and information
- Acquire a wide vocabulary, an understanding of grammar and knowledge of linguistic conventions for reading, writing and spoken language
- Appreciate our rich and varied literary heritage
- Write clearly, accurately and coherently, adapting their language and style in and for a
- range of contexts, purposes and audiences
- Use discussion in order to learn; they should be able to elaborate and explain clearly their understanding and ideas
- Are competent in the arts of speaking and listening, making formal presentations, demonstrating to others and participating in debate.
Fundraise for your School
The majority of schools who record with us will benefit from a free recording session. We then supply a number of CDs which you can sell to parents and friends in order to raise money for your school. CDs are cheaper with the more you buy and you can see our current pricing here.
Find out More
If you would like to talk to us about recording a CD or digital album at your Primary School then please give us a call on 01225 302143. Alternatively you can click here to email us.