For most schools across the UK, Term 4 runs to Friday 5 April 2019. AT this point schools take a break for Easter. The end of this term is a very popular time for primary schools to record a CD and as you’d expect as a result we are fairly booked up.
However, due to a couple of late cancellations we do have a few spaces opening up for schools still looking to book a CD recording this term. You can always check our availability on the calendar to the right of our pages (or by scrolling down if you are on a mobile device).
As things stand at the time of writing, we are fully booked for the last week of term but do have a couple of days available the week before – namely 25 and 27 March 2019. If you would like to take advantage of this and book a recording for your primary school then please give us a call on 01225 302143 or click here to contact us by email.
Reasons to book a Recording with Recordings 4 Schools
When you book a session with Recordings 4 Schools you can rest assured that you are trusting the right people with your recording. Here a just a few reasons why we have become the leading provider of school recording services in the UK:
- We operate in Schools all over the UK
- All our Engineers carry Enhanced DBS Clearance
- We are a fully insured UK company
- There is no charge for the Recording Session
- All you pay for are the CDs ordered
- We don’t invoice your school until the CDs are ready for production
- Our engineers have been recording in schools since 2004
- We will create all the CD artwork for you at no extra charge
- Your pupils can design the front cover
- Create a professional sounding album which your pupils will treasure for the rest of their lives
- We have been in business since 2004 and can back up our claims of quality with client testimonials