Record a Christmas CD at your School in 2018 with Recordings 4 Schools
Recordings 4 Schools are now taking bookings for Christmas CD recordings. ¬† The period leading up to Christmas is traditionally our busiest time and of course all schools want to record as late in the term as possible but still get CDs in time for Christmas.
Below are a few key points about our Christmas CD Recordings:
- You can pick a date to suit you from our Availability calendar on the Right hand side of each page
- The earlier you book the more chance of getting a date towards the end of November
- From the Recording Day to delivery of CDs is usually 7-10 days
- We have been recording in schools since 2004 and travel all over the UK
Click here to find out more about recording a CD in your school with Recordings 4 Schools
Recordings 4 Schools provide everything you need to Record & produce a professional CD for your school.
- The recording session is¬†FREE*¬†‚Äď there is no financial risk to your school
- All our staff are DBS¬†cleared.
- We take care of any¬†copyright issues¬†and supply the necessary licences
- We record at schools¬†anywhere in Mainland UK
- We can record a wide range of musical groups at your school including choirs, wind ensembles, brass bands, jazz groups, rock bands or any other musical ensemble you may have.
¬†Listen to the Quality of our Recordings
CALL US TODAY on 01225 302143¬†and find out how easy it is to make a recording at your school. If you prefer you can click here to email us.
Where do we record?
Recordings 4 Schools¬†record on location all over the UK.
Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Buckinghamshire,Cambridgeshire,Cheshire,Cornwall,Cumberland,Derbyshire,Devon,Dorset,Durham,Essex,Gloucestershire,Hampshire,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Huntingdonshire,Kent,Lancashire,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Middlesex,Monmouthshire,Norfolk,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Rutland,Shropshire,Somerset,Staffordshire,Suffolk,Surrey,Sussex,Warwickshire,Westmorland,Wiltshire,Worcestershire,East Riding of Yorkshire,North Riding of Yorkshire,West Riding of Yorkshire.
Anglesey/Sir Fon,Brecknockshire/Sir Frycheiniog,Caernarfonshire/Sir Gaernarfon,Carmarthenshire/Sir Gaerfyrddin,Cardiganshire/Ceredigion,Denbighshire/Sir Ddinbych,Flintshire/Sir¬†Fflint, Glamorgan/Morgannwg, Merioneth/Meirionnydd, Monmouthshire/Sir Fynwy, Montgomeryshire/Sir Drefaldwyn, Pembrokeshire/Sir Benfro, Radnorshire/Sir Faesyfed.
Aberdeenshire,Angus/Forfarshire,Argyllshire,Ayrshire¬†,Banffshire¬†,Berwickshire¬†,Buteshire¬†,Cromartyshire¬†,Caithness¬†,Clackmannanshire,Dumfriesshire,Dunbartonshire/Dumbartonshire,East Lothian/Haddingtonshire¬†,Fife¬†,Inverness-shire¬†,Kincardineshire,Kinross-shire,Kirkcudbrightshire¬†,Lanarkshire¬†,Midlothian/Edinburghshire¬†,Morayshire¬†,Nairnshire¬†,Orkney¬†,Peeblesshire¬†,Perthshire¬†,Renfrewshire¬†,Ross-shire¬†,Selkirkshire¬†,Shetland,Stirlingshire,Sutherland,West Lothian/Linlithgowshire,Wigtownshire.
*free Recording sessions are available to Primary Schools in the UK – terms and conditions apply