“A huge THANK YOU to you for a great day. It genuinely has been one of the smoothest projects we have ever been involved in.”
(Tanya Starkey, Headteacher – Callander Primary School)
Recordings 4 Schools¬†are an Award Winning Recording Company¬†who provide everything you need to Record & produce a professional CD for your school.
- You can pick a date to suit you from our Availability Calendar on the right hand side of each page.
- Our all inclusive packages include everything from Recording to CD Production and Copyright Licencing.
- All our CD packages include Digital files available as a Download.
- From the Recording Day to delivery of CDs is usually 7-10 days.
- We have been recording in schools since 2004 and travel all over the UK.
- Recordings 4 Schools is an Award Winning Recording Company¬†(Most Innovative Mobile Recording Company – Vinyl & Record Awards 2019)
Click here to find out more about recording a CD or digital album in your school with Recordings 4 Schools
Contact us to book your recording session
*** Free Access to Digital files now included with all CDs ***
- The recording session is¬†FREE*¬†‚Äď there is no financial risk to your school
- All our staff are DBS¬†cleared.
- We take care of any¬†copyright issues¬†and supply the necessary licences
- We record at schools¬†anywhere in Mainland UK
- We can record a wide range of musical groups at your school including choirs, wind ensembles, brass bands, jazz groups, rock bands or any other musical ensemble you may have.
¬†Listen to the Quality of our Recordings
CALL US TODAY on 01225 302143¬†and find out how easy it is to make a recording at your school. If you prefer you can click here to email us.
Where do we record?
Recordings 4 Schools¬†record on location all over the UK.
Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Buckinghamshire,Cambridgeshire,Cheshire,Cornwall,Cumberland,Derbyshire,Devon,Dorset,Durham,Essex,Gloucestershire,Hampshire,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Huntingdonshire,Kent,Lancashire,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Middlesex,Monmouthshire,Norfolk,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Rutland,Shropshire,Somerset,Staffordshire,Suffolk,Surrey,Sussex,Warwickshire,Westmorland,Wiltshire,Worcestershire,East Riding of Yorkshire,North Riding of Yorkshire,West Riding of Yorkshire.
Anglesey/Sir Fon,Brecknockshire/Sir Frycheiniog,Caernarfonshire/Sir Gaernarfon,Carmarthenshire/Sir Gaerfyrddin,Cardiganshire/Ceredigion,Denbighshire/Sir Ddinbych,Flintshire/Sir¬†Fflint, Glamorgan/Morgannwg, Merioneth/Meirionnydd, Monmouthshire/Sir Fynwy, Montgomeryshire/Sir Drefaldwyn, Pembrokeshire/Sir Benfro, Radnorshire/Sir Faesyfed.
Aberdeenshire,Angus/Forfarshire,Argyllshire,Ayrshire¬†,Banffshire¬†,Berwickshire¬†,Buteshire¬†,Cromartyshire¬†,Caithness¬†,Clackmannanshire,Dumfriesshire,Dunbartonshire/Dumbartonshire,East Lothian/Haddingtonshire¬†,Fife¬†,Inverness-shire¬†,Kincardineshire,Kinross-shire,Kirkcudbrightshire¬†,Lanarkshire¬†,Midlothian/Edinburghshire¬†,Morayshire¬†,Nairnshire¬†,Orkney¬†,Peeblesshire¬†,Perthshire¬†,Renfrewshire¬†,Ross-shire¬†,Selkirkshire¬†,Shetland,Stirlingshire,Sutherland,West Lothian/Linlithgowshire,Wigtownshire.
*free Recording sessions are available to Primary Schools in the UK – terms and conditions apply