“A huge THANK YOU to you for a great day. It genuinely has been one of the smoothest projects we have ever been involved in.”
(Tanya Starkey, Headteacher – Callander Primary School)
Recordings 4 Schools are a Multi Award Winning Recording Company who provide everything you need to Record a professional CD & Digital Album at your school anywhere in the UK.
As well as CDs, you can also sell a digital copy of your album online & raise even more money for your school
How to book a recording
- Pick a date to suit you from our Availability Calendar on the RH side of each page (or below if you are on a mobile device)
- Send us an email via our contact form with your preferred dates
- Our team will get in touch to confirm your booking
Information about our Recording Service for Schools
- The recording session is FREE* – there is no financial risk to your school
- Our all inclusive packages include everything from Recording to CD Production and Copyright Licencing.
- All our CD packages include access to Digital files
- From the Recording Day to delivery of CDs is usually 7-10 days.
- We have been recording in schools since 2004 and travel all over the UK.
- Recordings 4 Schools is a Multi Award Winning Recording Company
Most Innovative Mobile Recording Company(Vinyl & Record Awards 2019)Best Mobile Recording Service for Schools (Private Education & Development Awards 2019)
Key information about our company
- All our staff are DBS cleared.
- We take care of any copyright issues and supply the necessary licences
- We record at schools anywhere in Mainland UK
- We can record a wide range of musical groups at your school including choirs, wind ensembles, brass bands, jazz groups, rock bands or any other musical ensemble you may have.
*** Free Access to Digital files now included with all CDs ***
Find out more
- How does the recording day work?
- Check our Availability
- Read some testimonials from schools we have worked with
- Get in touch to Book your Recording Session
Listen to the Quality of our Recordings
We are proud of the quality of our audio recordings and believe that schools deserve the best quality of recording. As well as recording schools, we also record choirs and other professional music groups all over the UK. We have always believed that schools should benefit from the same quality of recording as other choirs and musicians. As a result we use the same recording gear and the same production techniques as we would to record a professional choir.
CALL US TODAY on 01225 302143 and find out how easy it is to make a recording at your school. If you prefer you can click here to email us.
Where do we record?
Recordings 4 Schools record on location all over the UK.
Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Buckinghamshire,Cambridgeshire,Cheshire,Cornwall,Cumberland,Derbyshire,Devon,Dorset,Durham,Essex,Gloucestershire,Hampshire,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Huntingdonshire,Kent,Lancashire,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Middlesex,Monmouthshire,Norfolk,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Rutland,Shropshire,Somerset,Staffordshire,Suffolk,Surrey,Sussex,Warwickshire,Westmorland,Wiltshire,Worcestershire,East Riding of Yorkshire,North Riding of Yorkshire,West Riding of Yorkshire.
Anglesey/Sir Fon,Brecknockshire/Sir Frycheiniog,Caernarfonshire/Sir Gaernarfon,Carmarthenshire/Sir Gaerfyrddin,Cardiganshire/Ceredigion,Denbighshire/Sir Ddinbych,Flintshire/Sir Fflint, Glamorgan/Morgannwg, Merioneth/Meirionnydd, Monmouthshire/Sir Fynwy, Montgomeryshire/Sir Drefaldwyn, Pembrokeshire/Sir Benfro, Radnorshire/Sir Faesyfed.
Aberdeenshire,Angus/Forfarshire,Argyllshire,Ayrshire ,Banffshire ,Berwickshire ,Buteshire ,Cromartyshire ,Caithness ,Clackmannanshire,Dumfriesshire,Dunbartonshire/Dumbartonshire,East Lothian/Haddingtonshire ,Fife ,Inverness-shire ,Kincardineshire,Kinross-shire,Kirkcudbrightshire ,Lanarkshire ,Midlothian/Edinburghshire ,Morayshire ,Nairnshire ,Orkney ,Peeblesshire ,Perthshire ,Renfrewshire ,Ross-shire ,Selkirkshire ,Shetland,Stirlingshire,Sutherland,West Lothian/Linlithgowshire,Wigtownshire.
*free Recording sessions are available to Primary Schools in the UK – terms and conditions apply